WHAT IS REFLEXOLOGY?
Reflexology is an ancient art that uses the fingers to press potent point on the feet. It works by stimulating the body’s self curative abilities. It manages to relax excess tension in the muscles and also to increase the blood circulation to all parts of the body. Reflexology works in a highly effective and efficient way.
HOW DOES REFLEXOLOGY WORK?
It works by stimulating the corresponding reflexes with compression technique applied with the fingers and thumbs. Where there we find some congestion in the form of deposits that have not been cleared away by the blood circulation and the lymph.Which is very helpfull for Us.
BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
- It relaxes tension in the muscles and the nerve supply freedom constriction.
- Reflexology causes relaxation through our nervous system and endocrine system.
- Improve the blood circulation to bring the nutrients all part of the body and to remove waste product.
- Energy is able to flow more freely around the body and the body is returned to harmony.
Effect on physiological measures (e. g. blood pressure and cholesterol; measurements by ECG, EEG, and FMRI)
CURING EFFECT ON
- Most beneficial for mental relaxation (e. g. depression, anxiety, stress)
- Help to cancer care (pain, nausea, vomiting, anxiety)
- Beneficial for menstrual disorders (e. g. dismenorrhea, monoragia, menopause)
- Pain reduction in pain (e. g. migraine headache, joint pain, backache, Sciatica, spondylitis etc.)
- Improve the digestive system (e.g. indigestion, hyper acidity, constipation, piles, hernia)
- Effect on respiratory disorders (asthma etc.)